Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

So much happens in just a few short weeks

Looking back on some of my last few posts and things have changed so much. I visit my garden every day. I stare at it meticulously, yet things change before my eyes and I miss them, or I forget what has happened, or when. Just looking at the maple leaves and how deeply coloured they were when they first opened. They are now green, and without the photo, my memory of them would be different. I am really glad I have started this blog and have documentation of the changes as they happen. My photos reveal a great beauty in my garden too. I have so much work to do here and glancing around at the garden as a whole it doesn't seem so appealing, but when I get up close and capture small sections of it, the true beauty of the garden is revealed. Even the smallest parts can have great aesthetics.

The foliage is so striking against the stems

Striking pink against the grey. Rose Campion in bloom

New growth on the Lavender

Delicate beauty

New bloom on the way

Asiatic Lily buds

Triple flower head

New Rose bud with delicate spider web

Unsure what this is, but it has striking foliage

No comments:

Post a Comment